Services: Climate change adaptation
Factor CO2 understands climate change adaptation as a planned change management with three main objectives: manage risks derived from climate impacts to minimize their negative consequences, identify possible positive effects and opportunities, and try to create synergies among the selected measures.
In this area we have worked for clients from diverse fields:
- Public administrations both at an international level and at a national, regional and local level.
- Corporate groups.
- Private organizations from different sectors.
The following are some of our most important projects:
- Regional and local climate projections.
- Sectoral analysis on climate risks, adaptation capacity studies, present and future vulnerability assessments in the public and private sectors. These analyses have been carried out for public national and regional administrations, in the electricity, industry and service sector, transport, agriculture and forestry, fishery and coastal zones, and the water, biodiversity, tourism and health sectors. In the private sector they have been done for the electricity, industry and service sectors.
- Development of methodology guides on sectoral analysis and pilot projects for national Public Administrations and for corporate sectors.
- Public regional and local climate change strategies.
- Sectoral Action Plans to reduce vulnerability in a public level.
- Climate change adaptation strategies for private institutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis for the public regional level.
Additionally, in this area we have developed two tools:
- Cliserie, created to identify climate risks at a local level.
- Private CRAT, whose objective is to analyze current and future vulnerability in a sector level.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org