Services: Communication and training
Few sectors in society remain unaware of the problem climate change represents. However, it is often not simple for organizations to communicate to their stakeholders, the causes, the expected consequences, the importance of implementing emission reduction and adaptation measures, and results obtained from new or already undertaken actions.
Factor CO2 has assisted more than 30 public and private entities who wish to set forth or take their current efforts in tackling climate change to the next level. Options include initiatives to raise awareness, information, training, measure implementation and communication.
Our services in this area focus on:
- Design and definition of marketing and communication strategies on climate change, including awareness plans and campaigns; web page design and management; climate change blogs; newsletter and bulletins; information, training and awareness raising materials.
- Management and assistance to climate change offices in charge of raising awareness and stakeholder engagement.
- Design and delivery of custom-made climate change training, through face to face sessions, workshops or conferences.
- Elaboration of printed work for awareness raising campaigns and trainings; providing specific assistance when defining advertisement campaigns, promotions, or carbon neutral events.
- Climate change social awareness analysis for strategy planning in this matter.
- Define and implement internal communication projects aiming to reduce emissions within an organization; and boost a green corporate image.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org