Factor CO2 holds the event: Experiences of adaptation to climate change: Management and reporting of risks and opportunities, in Madrid
30 May 2018 | Adaptation
Today, 31 May 2018, the Factor team will hold the event: "Experiences of adaptation to climate change: Management and reporting of risks and opportunities" at the Escuela de Organización Industrial (EOI), in Madrid.
The event, organised by Factor, will consist of two phases: the first will be a conference on adaptation consisting of presentations by experts on climate change and adaptation, and a round table entitled "Experiences of adaptation in Spanish companies". The second phase will consist of a practical workshop on climate risk and opportunity reporting.
The programme for the conference is as follows:
- Presentation of the event. Eva Curto, International Director of EOI.
- Advances in the Climate Change and Energy Transition Law. Valvanera Ulargui. General Director of the Spanish Office of Climate Change.
- Expected impacts of climate change on Spanish companies. Kepa Solaun. Partner and General Director of Factor.
- Climate projections: how, where and when. Carlos Alonso. Partner and General Director of Meteoclim.
- Quantification of climate change risks and opportunities. Ibon Galarraga. Partner and General Director of Metroeconomica.
Subsequently, the round table "Experiences of adaptation in Spanish companies" will be held, which will be formed by Ana Porciña, Head of Energy and Climate Change at Telefónica, José Antonio Barbera, Senior Sustainability Executive at Bankinter, and Cristina López, Head of Quality and Environment at Elecnor; and will be moderated by Itxaso Gómez, Partner and Director of Factor's Consulting Division.
Finally, in the afternoon, the second phase of the event will be held, consisting of a practical workshop focused on quantifying and accounting for climate change risks and opportunities, coordinated by Iker Larrea, Partner and Director of the Factor Markets Division.
Since 2004, Factor CO2 has been offering technical consulting and market services for governments and international organizations, as well as for more than 400 companies.
Source: Factor CO2