Factor CO2 participates in the Forum: Urgent strategies to drastically reduce carbon emissions, in Madrid
21 November 2016 | Mitigation
On the occasion of the closing of the Conference of the Parties (COP22), El Español in collaboration with Acciona, presents today November 21st, in Madrid, the Forum: Urgent strategies to drastically reduce carbon emissions.
Iria Flavia Peñalva, partner and project manager Factor CO2, will have an intervention in the debate that will be carried out with different experts, representatives of different companies in the sector of the environment and climate change.
The debate will cover the following topics;
- Achievements following the United Nations Conference on Climate Change (COP21) and new objectives defined at COP22
- National and international strategies for reducing emissions and impacts of climate change
- Financial and technological support
- Real implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement
- Challenges to be addressed: planning, international energy cooperation and resistance to change
- Is a carbon-free world economy a possibility for 2070?
- Energy challenges, energy efficiency and better technology options
Factor CO2 is specialized in providing ideas and services addressing climate change since 2004, through an extensive international network of offices and partners group.
Source: Factor CO2