Metroeconomica will hold the event: ADAPTANEED: Needs for adaptation in strategic infrastructures in Spain and R&D&I opportunities, in Madrid.
26 June 2019 | Adaptation
On July 8th, 2019, the Metroeconomica team will hold the event: "ADAPTANEED: Needs for adaptation in strategic infrastructures in Spain and R&D&I opportunities" at the Escuela de Organización Industrial, in Madrid.
The event, organized by Metroeconomica, will consist of various presentations on adaptation to climate change. In addition, there will be a presentation of the main results of ADAPTANEED, a project supported by the Fundación Biodiversidad of the Ministry for Ecological Transition, whose main objective is to increase knowledge for the resilience of Spanish strategic infrastructures to the impacts of extreme climatic phenomena, based on replicable pilot cases.
The programme of the conference is as follows:
- 10:00 – 10:15. Opening. Patxi Greño. Principal Consultant of Metroeconomica
- 10:15 – 10:45. Adaptation to climate change in the energy sector. Kepa Solaun. Partner and CEO of Factor.
- 10:45 – 11:15. Coffee break
- 11:15 – 11:45. Presentation of the results of ADAPTANEED. Patxi Greño. Principal consultant of Metroeconomica.
- 11:45 – 12:15. Self-diagnosis tool for adaptation solutions. Susana González. Senior Consultant at Factor.
- 12:15 – 12:45. Presentation and guest to be confirmed.
- 13:00. End of the event.
If you wish to attend the event, you can confirm your attendance at the following link: https://t.co/V5d9ZloIMQ