Strategic Diagnosis of Adaptation to Climate Change for GAMESA
The objective of the project is the elaboration of the organization's diagnosis of adaptation to climate change, as a preliminary step for its introduction in its strategy of corporate social responsibility. To this end, several studies have been carried out:
- Analysis of the state of the art of climate change policies, and specifically adaptation policies, of countries considered key to Gamesa (Spain, United States, Brazil, Mexico, India, China).
- Study of climatic forecasts, specifically wind evolution, of the countries under analysis, based on bibliography.
- Study of the activities promoted by other companies in the sector in relation to climate change and, specifically, adaptation to their impacts.
- Analysis of risks and opportunities for Gamesa, based on the studies carried out.
- Contrast with the organization in an internal workshop.
- Establishment of the necessary roadmap to begin to integrate adaptation into its strategy.